Arielis is a root search engine and classic web directory. Originally prototyped as RELS (Root Expression Language Search) and launched as Arielis Search Technology in 1999, Arielis returns search results using a database of content crawled from it's directory listings. The purpose of Arielis Search is to provide fast and trusted search results by indexing a domain as a single entity and not as individual pages, using a smaller than conventional dataset, and human review of all sites included.
- Use the form below to submit your site for consideration. A one-time $19.95 review fee is required.
Why submit to Arielis?
- Arielis will do a light crawl to integrate your content for search results.
- Arielis provides classic directory listings and RSS syndication.
- Arielis provides regional listings and automated search targetting that offer additional exposure for those with a local or regional presence.
Terms of Service:
- No deep linking. Only submit the home page for your domain.
- The website must provide unique value for a visitor.
- The website must work and be compatible with common browsers.
- The website must use the English language, or offer an English translation.
- No illegal activity.
- No offensive content (racism, hate).
- No porn and or adult only content.